Remember - most of these images are merely thumbnails...don't forget to CLICK on 'em to see things the way they really are!

Translate

Sunday, April 17, 2011

GREAT OLD COMICS FOR SALE CHEAP! - ATLAS, MARVEL, and More!




I've been meaning to post a link here to my ebay store, where I've already begun a massive comic book sale!
Comic books of all sorts, Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze, Copper, Modern, Underground, (even a few adult "art" books!)...all the various genres will be there eventually! I hate to get rid of them, but I need the space to rebuild my time machine, so help a blogger out and stop by and snag a few bargains. I want them to find good homes!

Right now, among other things,
there are quite a few old Silver Age Marvel superhero comics starting at .99¢,
and many more being added each day! I'm just getting started!
So if you are interested in picking up some real cool bargain comics, check it out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment